- Products & Services
- About Us
- 24/7 /365 Command Center Monitoring and Diagnostics Support - Extreme Engineering™ offers dedicated experienced technical support on a 24/7/365 basis. Please visit here for further details about this valuable service.
- eCompliance Access - eCompliance is Extreme Engineering™’s online interactive training program that allows the user to receive training as well as tech alert updates about our tools from anywhere with internet access. eCompliance Training can also be used for Field Service Technician (FST) Fundamental Courses.
- Training on the operation of XEM™ and XPulse™ Tools (North America Only, specific pricing for International Training available upon request). Flexible location training covers both the XEM™ and XPULSE™ tools. Training takes approx. one (1) week for experienced field hands. Actual training time needed may vary according to the level of MWD and Directional Drilling experience of trainees.
- DynamX - Real-Time data as well as End of Well Time and Depth based data services are available. Please visit here for details on DynamX™.
- Remote gamma logging - Extreme Engineering™ is capable of performing gamma logging remotely. Please visit here for details.
- Survey reports - Extreme Engineering™ is capable of producing Survey Reports remotely. Please visit here for further details.
- Software Upgrades and product customization is available from the XPTC.
- Warranty - Extreme offers a warranty to cover both XEM™ and XPULSE™ tools. Terms and Conditions apply.
Please contact an Extreme Engineering™ Sales Executive to learn more about support services and associated costs here.